Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- chunk of chorizo
- few spring onions
- small piece of feta cheese
- 2 portions of pangasius
- ½ a cup of couscous
- ½ a stock cube
- salt and pepper
Surf ‘n Turf Pangasius Couscous
A mouthwatering union between pangasius, chorizo chunks and feta cheese that will tickle your tastebuds.
- Fill up the kettle and bring it to the boil.
- Season the pangasius with salt and pepper and fry it in a hot pan with a splash of oil for about two minutes on each side.
- Dice up the chorizo nice and small and add to the frying pan with the fish.
- Measure the ½ a cup of couscous into a clean bowl, crumble over the stock cube and then measure in ½ a cup of the boiling water from the kettle. Stir with a fork and leave to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the spring onions and break up the feta before adding to the now fluffy couscous.
- Tip in the cooked chorizo and the oils from the pan, then stir all together.
- Pile the couscous onto a plate, squeeze the lemon onto the cooked fish and carefully lift it onto of the warm couscous. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and sprig of parsley (optional).