Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- 3-4 small squid
- 2 x 150g Pangasius filet
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 daikon radish
- 1 broccoli
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 red chili
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 ginger root
- Soy sauce
- Sweet and sour sauce
Stir fried pangasius
It is what you expect from Asian dishes, a mouthwatering seafood wok. A quick and healthy option to set your teeth into delicious seafood from Asia.
- Start of by defrosting and cleaning the squid. Clean it just like a fish; cut of the head, cut alongside the front and clean out the gut. The insides is sticking to the plastic like spine of the squid, and you simply just pull this gently off from the inside. Remove the skin from the outside and cut the squid into nice pieces.
- Cut the fish into mouthfuls and put that, together with the squid, in a small plastic bag. Add some finely chopped chili, garlic and ginger together with some olive oil, and let it marinate the sea food while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Start the rice off so that it cooks while you prepare the rest.
- Cut the vegetables into strips and cook them in a little oil in a medium hot wok pan. When they start to soften you add the pangasius, the squid and the marinade. Turn it over frequently so that it doesn’t burn.
- To combine all the flavours, I add some water towards the end and let it all simmer a little before serving. The dish is ready to be served when the fish and squid is cooked through, and the vegetables still have a bit of texture.
- Enjoy it with rice, some soy sauce and sweet and sour sauce.
Original recipe from: http://www.naturligallergimat.com