Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- 4 fillets pangasius
- 1 tomato cut in pieces
- 1 green pepper ( cut in pieces)
- 5 pieces of lemon
- 70 grams olives
- Add up to your taste: basil, black pepper, rosemary, coriander
- the juice of half a lemon
Pangasius with Vegetables
This colorful dish is a delight to look at, healthy and quick and easy to make.
- Melt some butter in a frying pan and place in all the veggies. Stew them for a couple minutes.
- Place the pangasius fillets in the pan and sprinkle the spices on top, and pour the lemon juice. Cover them with the stewed veggies and lemon.
- Bake on one side for 5 minutes and then 5 more minutes on the other side.
Original recipe from: http://www.inspiredfitstrong.com