Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- 1 large pangasius filet
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 2 hands of Chinese cabbage
- 1 tbs fresh parsley
- 1 lime
- 1 tbs sweet paprika powder
- 1 egg
- 5 heaped tbs shredded coconut
- 1 tbs Himalayan sea salt
Delicious fish tortilla that will tickle your tastebuds with the secret ingredients of pangasius, shredded coconut and avocado. Perfect dish to serve your group of friends, they can all fill their wraps according to their own tastes.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Make sure the panga is defrosted if you use it from the freezer. Cut it into chunks and mix with the juice of 1/2 lime, the sweet paprika powder and sea salt. 2. Beat up the egg and lightly strike the fish with the egg mixture on all sides. Then roll it through the shredded coconut. Line a baking dish with grease proof paper and put the panga chunks in. Put in the oven for 12 minutes and make sure you turn them halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado and smear on both wraps and sprinkle with lime and season with salt & pepper. Put the Chinese cabbage on top, cut the tomato into chunks and put on the cabbage. Finely chop the parsley.
- When the pangasius has been in the oven for 12 minutes it should be cooked. Then turn the oven to the grill function and grill both sides for 3 minutes so it gets a little bit more crunchy.
- Put the pangasius on top of the wraps followed by the parsley.
Original recipe by: http://healthylivinginheels.blogspot.nl