Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- pangasius – 1 kg fillet
- garlic – 5 cloves
- onions – 1 head
- tomatoes – 800 g canned and peeled
- olive oil – 60 ml
- black pepper
- white pepper
- basil – 1 tea spoon
- salt – to taste
- flour – for rolling the fish
- sugar – 1 pinch
Pangasius in Tomato Sauce
Tonight it is time for Pangasius to meet Italian cuisine. Is there a better place for pangasius fillet to be, than to be submerged in tomato sause filled with fresh italian herbs? We doubt it, enjoy your meal!
4 - 6 persons
- Cut the pangasius filet coarsely and season with a bit of every spice.
- For the tomato sauce: fry the onion and crushed garlic and add canned tomatoes. Simmer until they are dissolved well.
- Preheat a little oil and fry the pangasius pieces that have been rolled in a little flour or breadcrumbs. When ready, put them in the pan and add the seasoned tomato sauce with spices.
- Bake the dish in a preheated oven at 190 °C.
- Serve lightly chilled with fresh sliced tomato for decoration.
Orignal recipe from: http://recipes.cook13.com