Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- 2 Pangasius fillets
- 1/2 cp Butter Melted
- 1 cup Croutons
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 240 ml. Small Shrimp
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 0.5 kg. Regular, Button Mushrooms
Pangasius and shrimp stuffed mushrooms
4 – 6 persons
- Preheat oven to 210º F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in bowl and stir well to incorporate.
- Spoon fish mixture into mushrooms
- Place stuffed mushrooms onto baking sheet.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Garnish with thyme leaves. Serve warm.
Original recipe from: http://www.foodlion.com