Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- 300g / 10oz Pangasius fillet
- 4 branches of rosemary (fresh)
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 750g / 1.6lb green beans
- olive oil (about 1 tbsp.)
Pangasius with prosciutto
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/390°F
- Cut the fish in pieces of 75g/2.5oz and add salt and pepper.
- Wrap together the fish with a branch of rosemary in 2 slices of prosciutto and rub them in some olive oil.
- Put the fish in an oven tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Boil the beans for about 5-10 minutes.
- Place the beans onto a plate, put the fish on top and serve with pasta in tomato sauce.