Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- 2 Pangasius Fillets, cooked and flaked
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 package “flat-out” wraps
- blue cheese spread
- 225 gr. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
7 wraps (40 pieces)
- Lay flat bread onto work surface. Spread layer of Bleu Cheese Spread across entire surface. Add layer of pangasius, then top with thin layer of arugula.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll up flat bread. Repeat with remaining flat bread. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill before slicing.
- Slice into 1-inch pieces and place on serving tray.
Blue Cheese Spread
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, bleu cheese, dried cherries, salt and pepper. Mix on high 3 minutes or until completely incorporated.
Original recipe from: http://www.vikingrange.com