Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- 4 x 250g Pangasius fillets,skinned
- 1 lemon, zest and juice only
- 3 tbsp light olive oil, plus extra
- 100g pine nuts
- 4 tbsp pesto
Pangasius with Pine nuts and Pesto
This is a really quick and easy recipe which is perfect as an after work dinner.
- Preheat a non stick frying pan with a little olive oil and fry the pangasius fillets for 2-3 minutes each side, turning once. Mix the lemon zest with one tablespoon of oil.
- Once the fish is cooked through, add the olive oil and lemon mix to pan, allow to rest. Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until they are golden. They will burn quickly so make sure you keep an eye on them.
- Once the pine nuts are toasted, add the pesto and warm through. Drizzle the pine nut and pesto mix over the fish and a little extra oil or lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with some seasonal vegetables.
Source: The original recipe is from www.visualfoods.co.uk