Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- Pangasius: 800 grams
- Garlic, cloves: something
- Cayene pepper: 8 tbsp
- Olive oil, butter, parley, salt: something
Pangasius fillet with garlic
Make your quick and easy delicious pangasius dish!
- Rub the tenderloin with salt, cayenne pepper and crushed garlic. Place in a bowl, mix with oil and let stand for about 1 hour.
- Then fry together with the oil in a frying pan briefly from both sides. Then the pan on the middle rack in the oven and cook the fillets at 80 Â° in 35 minutes on end.
- Serve the fillets with butter and fresh parsley flakes and evidence.
Source: This recipe is taken from http://www.tasty-cuisine.com