Submit your own Pangasius Recipe and win!
- One thick slice of bread
- Pecans, about 10
- Sweet Asian peas
- Pangasius filet in chunks
- Olive oil. 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon juice. 1/2 small lemon
- Dijon style mustard. 1 teaspoon
- Asian fish sauce. 1 teaspoon
- Honey. 1 tablespoon
Fried pangasius salad
Aren’t we all looking for the best salad recipe? Filling yet healthy? We have the perfect salad for you: fried pangasius, crispy fresh salad and wholesome pecan nuts, topped off with a delicious dressing.
- Croutons: cut the bread into cubes. Oil the cubes and toast them individually. Set aside.
- Dust the pangasius pieces with seasoned flour. In the same pan, sear the pangasius pieces in unsalted butter until cooked, removed them and place on a kitchen towel.
- In the same pan sear the peas.
- Dressing: cut the tomato and apple into small cubes. Mix it with the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, pepper and a teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Warm the pecans in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Put the lettuce and spinach on a plate. Place the peas and pangasius pieces on top. Pour over the dressing and sprinkle with croutons and the warmed pecans.
Original recipe from: http://thingsimadethenate.blogspot.nl