Your own Pangasius
Your everyday fish?
- 2 Pangasius fillets (King)
- 1 small red onion or shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- a bit of grated cheese
- pepper if desired
Creamy Pangasius Fillets
- put baking paper on the baking sheet of the oven
- place the fillets on the paper-lined oven plate
- make the topping of creme fraiche, mustard and pepper
- preheat the oven to 200 degrees C°
- cut the red onion or shallot in rings, cut the clove of garlic in slices
- sauté the onion with butter in a frying pan, then add the garlic and gently fry the whole
- when the onion is light colored you can add the creme fraiche topping, mix with the onion and garlic and heat this half a minute
- then take this mix from the pan and apportion nicely over fillets, finish it off with some grated cheese (modest quantity) and coarse ground black pepper
- slide the baking sheet with the fillets in the middle of the oven
- in about 25 minutes you can feast!
Tip: add in step 7 some spinach for a vegetable feast!
Original recipe from http://www.affish.nl