The every day fish
Over the last 10 years, we have introduced pangasius to markets world-wide as an affordable, healthy choice. An ideal mix ‘n match fish that fits in every cuisine. A tasteful bite in salads, soups, curries, seafood combo’s and even combined with meat. A fish that pleases young and old. A truly every day fish!
Pangasius is also a safe fish. As part of our commitment to concerns about health and safety we produce our fillets in compliance with strict international food safety and quality management standards assured through BRC and IFS certification.
Besides, our pangasius is responsibly produced. We assure responsible production through ASC certification.
Towards a premium panga
But we want to go further. We want to offer our consumers world-wide an even better product. A fillet that has a consistent natural white meat colour, is non-treated, with minimal water content and glazing. A product that we are proud of, and that we can call a premium panga. Of course, we can not do that alone. We need our partners to commit to the same standards. Let’s do it together. We are ready. Are you?
Our commitment towards a premium standard
- Natural – Non-treated
- Minimal water content
- Skinless, boneless
- Natural white meat color
- Fully trimmed and free of fat
- Glazing max 20% or vacuum packed
- Responsible production assured through ASC certification all the way in the chain
- Processed in factories that comply with strict international food safety and quality management standards assured through BRC and IFS certification
- Reliable laboratory analysis before shipment